Bowser's Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOWSER RULES!!!

2 posters

Go down

BOWSER RULES!!! Empty BOWSER RULES!!!

Post  Bowser Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:59 pm

Name: Bowser

Appearance: about...EVERY MARIO GAME!!!!!!

Picture: BOWSER RULES!!! Bowser

World: 8

World Level: 4

Game of World You Chose: super mario bros.

History: Well, first things first, I guess. The first time I EVER tried to kidnap the princess is back before 1990. I beat Mario first, then he beats me, beats him, beats me. if you were playing the Japan version of Super Mario Bros. 2, I'll be there too. Super Mario Bros. 3. Now THAT'S a different story! I gave Mario's 5th AND 6th GAME OVER in World 8. But just as I was going to destroy Mario for good, he got me through the bricks because of my stupid ground pounding! In Super Mario Sunshine, I tried to stop him with Petey Piranha, Gooper Blooper, King Boo, and many others, but that didn't work now did it? NO! So I, King Bowser, had to give him a good POW! Of course, thanks to my son, Bowser Jr, I was able to defeat him for the 9th time! But he got revenge and beat me AND my son! Now then......shall we move on? GOOD! Then let me talk some more! In Mario Kart, I have some master courses! And it's all because of my Podoboos and my Thwomps! And in Mario Super Sluggers, I defeated Mario's team 5 times in a row!!!! Awesome, I know! In Paper Mario, I crushed him 3 times normal, and 5 times with Kammy's help! In Paper Mario 2, I had to fight this fattie's team of small fatties. And in Super Paper Mario, I don't know why I did this, but I j-j-joined M-m-mario!
Bowser
Bowser
Admin

Character Status
Health Points:
BOWSER RULES!!! Left_bar_bleue30/30BOWSER RULES!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Bowser Points:
BOWSER RULES!!! Left_bar_bleue25/25BOWSER RULES!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Star Points:
BOWSER RULES!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100BOWSER RULES!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

https://bowserland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BOWSER RULES!!! Empty Re: BOWSER RULES!!!

Post  king bob-omb Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:45 am

er....i cant approve this yet.please remove:Bowser Jr: *sings scatman's world* and ....................... because thats adding usless stuff to history so instead use I j-j-joined m-m-m-m-mario.and remove Bowser Jr: Hurry up, Dad! If you hurry, we can have fried eggs! Bowser: O.K, I'll be quick! Bye, bye! Gwa, ha, ha.....I hate it when we have fried eggs... then i can approve it
king bob-omb
king bob-omb

Character Status
Health Points:
Bowser Points:
Star Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  king bob-omb Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:01 am

sorry for the 2 post but i edited it and i can now approve my first thing.approved!
king bob-omb
king bob-omb

Character Status
Health Points:
Bowser Points:
Star Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum